Neoplast is a leading manufacturer & exporter of lab extruder – Single Screw Extruder and has developed a fully instrumented single screw lab extruders with integrated data acquisition PLC first time in India. Single screw lab extruder can be attached to various downstream equipment to carry out varieties of testing like extrudability of polymers, studying the problem occurring in R & D as well as in practical applications. Mamifold screws, dia heads and downstream equipment fulfill all kinds of extrusion tasks.
The sample material is plastified and extruded through dia head. All measuring values such as torque, melt pressure, melt temperature are recorded continuously and represented in the from of tables and graphs parallel to running test.
- Single screw extruders with integrated data acquisition PLC with optional control system.
- Screen changer with provision of melt pressure and melt temperature transducer.
- Breaker plate holding with quick opening arrangement to change the screen pack.
- Geared melt pump ensures pumping of polymer melt at a constant pressure.
- Filter test measurement assembly designed in line with standardization specification norms.
Single Screw Extruders – SSE Series
|Sr.No.||Model||Screw Dia (mm)||Screw Length(L/D)||Main Motor(kW)||Output Capacity(Kg/Hr)|
|1||SSE-25||25||20 / 25 / 28||2.2 / 3.7 / 7.5||9|
|2||SSE-45||45||20 / 25 / 28||5.5 / 7.5 / 11||35|
|3||SSE-65||65||20 / 25 / 28||11 / 15 /18||70|
|4||SSE-75||75||20 / 25 / 28||18 / 22 / 30||100|
|5||SSE-90||90||20 / 25 / 28||30 / 37 / 45||200|
|6||SSE-110||110||20 / 25 / 28||30 / 37 / 45||250|
|7||SSE-150||150||20 / 25 / 28||45 / 55 / 75||350|
- Specifications of Single Screw Extruder are indicative and as a part of our continuous R & D, we reserve right to change specification without prior notice.
- For Customized application the specifications can be altered.
- Output depends on type of polymer, processing technique or ambient conditions.